sexta-feira, 16 de outubro de 2009

Opiário




A paradox
By astrological mistake
I stumble through the room
And by mechanical disaster
I fall
Into a garden where stemless flowers float

And at the numb touch of morfine
I lose myself in throbbing transparency
On a night filled with diamonds
I see the full moon rise just like my fate
-I have my nerves in the gallows-

And what I have is nothing but fever
It is simple fact
I am sick

So I take lots with alchool
And I am drunk before wine
And my soul was ill before this line

It is hard to believe
That I have skills for I can't feel it
And all in this world
Has always bothered me

So I fall hard into this opium ditch
Where I can't be asked by honest souls
To have hours to sleep and eat

If they only knew that these nerves are my death!

And since no vessel will take me aboard
I let myself sink into nothingness

I would be tired anyway
And I wish I had more opium to go from there to here
So my dreams,
My only friends
Would make me disappear


Adaptação livre de Pessoa por
Drigo Feb 2005

Nenhum comentário: